Atomic Clock Time Synchronizer is a useful and handy utility to keep your PC clock accurate. It periodically checks and synchronizes your computer clock with NIST atomic time servers, or synchronizes time between computers.
- Synchronizes time with NIST atomic time servers
- Proxy support: Socks4/Socks4A/Socks5/HTTP
- Supports SNTP (the Simple Network time protocol)
- Supports the TIME protocol
- Can synchronize time with any server running SNTP or TIME protocol
- Periodically checks and synchronizes time at specific interval
- Displays time in either local time or UTC/GMT
- Easy to use and configure
- Nice-looking interface
You can customise the list of atomic time servers which it will be used to syncronise your PC clock.